Counselling & Admission Process
Detailed information regarding admission to the concerned Colleges and allotment of seats therein shall be made available in due course. The Counselling date, documentation process and all other relevant information shall be uploaded on this page after conducting of CEE-AMPAI-2018-WB. Those interested are requested to check this section after 6/5/2018.
The Counselling process will be “Physical” in Kolkata. Venue and date would be announced later.The corresponding physical counselling is to be followed within 15 days of the declaration of the results and the merit list. The counselling fee is Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only).
In the counselling session, candidates have to produce:
- original documents (i.e. marksheets of 10th& 12th standards, Date of Birth proof, Rank Card of CEE-AMPAI-2018-WB, domicile certificate from the appropriate authority.) If any candidate fails to produce the proper domicile certificate in the prescribed proformas then said candidate wil be considered as a non-minority candidate.
- One set of attested copies of the above documents along with 4 copies of passport size photographs.
- During Counselling, one seat will be allotted to each participating candidate as per his/her choice based on intense merit and availability of seat at that point of time.
- A seat Allotment letter will be issued to each participating candidate.
- Candidates will have the choice to provisionally book the aforesaid allotted seat at the counselling venue against a payment of a Demand Draft of Rs.20,000/- in favour of “Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes” or “AMPAI”, payable at Kolkata.